Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae Extractum, Radix Notoginseng Extractum, Rhizoma Chuanxiong Extractum, Radix Ginseng Extractum, Flos Carthami Extractum, Borneolum, Polyethylene glycol
Characteristics and Benefits
- Decreases blood lipid, blood viscosity, prevents platelet aggregation, reduces the risk of atherosclerosis;
- Dilates arteries which supply blood to the brain and heart; increases coronary blood flow; improves blood supply to brain and heart;
- Dilates coronary artery, can be used for alleviating symptoms of angina pectoris.
- People with hypertension, high blood lipid, high blood viscosity
- People with atherosclerosis
- People who have angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, and/or other coronary artery diseases
- People during rehabilitation of myocardial infarction
- Benefits to Blood vessels
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae is also know as Red Sage Root, which can dilate coronary arteries, increase coronary blood flow, improve cardiac output, decrease myocardial oxygen consumption and blood platelet aggregation, prevent thrombosis, lower blood and plasma viscosity and reduce cholesterol.
It prevents heart muscle damage and treats coronary arteriosclerosis, angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, hyperliponemia, dizziness and memory loss caused by cerebral circulatory disorders
- Benefits to Heart
Radix Notoginseng Extractum can increase the coronary blood flow through dilating coronary artery, accelerates the establishment of collateral circulation around the region of myocardial ischemia. It improves the oxygen supply to the cardiac muscles.
It increases oxygen supply yet decreases the myocardial oxygen consumption by reducing peripheral vascular resistance and heart rate, as well as controlling the myocardial contractictility.
Radix Notoginseng Extractum can significantly prolong the survival period of cardiac muscles under the circumstance of lack of oxygen.
- Powerful antioxidant
The advanced formula of Red Sage Root, Notoginseng, Rhizoma Chuanxiong, Ginseng, Flos Carthami, Boreneolum effectively inhibits lipid peroxide, scavengers free radicals, increases SOD (superoxide dismutase) activity and protects the vital organs against oxidation damage.