Characteristics and Benefits
1. Promotes immune defensive function thus prevent cancer
2. Reduces adverse effect caused by chemotherapy and radiotherapy (for example. vomiting, pains, decrease of white blood cells, the loss of hair, fatigue, etc.); speeds up recovery after chemotherapy and radiotherapy;
3. Boosts immunity; relieves chronic bronchitis, asthma and allergies.
- People who needs to boost their immunity
- People who have benign or malignant tumor
- People who complete chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy
- People who are sick or during rehabilitation
- People with chronic bronchitis, asthma, allergy or other respiratory disorders
- Immune supporter
In Compendium of Materia Medica ganoderma is called “supernatural grass”. Ganoderma cotains, ganoderma amylose, triterpenoids of ganoderma lucidium, alkaloid and 17 amino acids, organic germanium, organic selenium and other trace elements. It is generally recommend as a long term immune system supporter.
- Cancer prevention
The efficacy of ganoderma spore is 80 times higher than that of ganoderma. Garnoderma spore can strengthen the cell-mediated immunity therefore, assists the recovery after radiotherapy, chemotherapy and operation.
- Liver protection
the conbination of ganoderma, cordyceps and gingseng is especially beneficial for its hepatoprotective (liver protective) action. it can reduce the SGOT and SGPT (liver enzymes clinically indicate liver disorder and impairment of liver function). By supporting it accelerates cholesterol metabolism thus reduces blood cholesterol level.
- Cardiovascular health
Ganoderma inhibits platelet aggregation and enhances blood circulation. It improves oxygenation of the blood thus increases oxygen utilization of vital organs, such as heart and brain.